Sunday 4 August 2013

Ever Thought About Your Eternity?

Today the 4th of August 2013, I will begin a very serious series with you and its my prayer that you treat this with the seriousness it deserves.
I have often said that this team is not only concerned in your financial success but your spiritual orientation, walk with God and in the long run your ETERNITY. 
We are here as your FAMILY #true family, one that wants to see you succeed here on earth and in heaven. 
From my post, it must have been vividly clear that I am a born again christian, no sugar coating, not ashamed or shy about it. I am a proud christian with a meek and humble heart to serve.
Please know that I truly care about YOU and I want  YOU to excel here and in heaven because that is the grand plan of Jesus Christ, our saviour for us all ( to be with him forever). I know that I may have drawn all kinds of readers to my blog and I truly appreciate your time on my blog but I must tell you the TRUTH here and now...
JESUS is the ONLY way to heaven. ( A big full stop there)

There are so many perceptions about heaven and hell, in fact so many people believe that it doesn't exist. They assume that WE create our heaven and hell... that's a great deception. You must first of all come to terms that it is real, whether you choose to believe or not. Then believe that Jesus is the only way to Heaven.....
Maybe by posting this blog today, I loose some loyal blog readers( I don't hope so)
Maybe you might stop visiting my blog because of this but I want you to that heed to what I am saying today.
Or maybe you might want to spark up some arguments on this but I will not be available to respond to it. Your BIBLE is available to you now, so use it extensively. All the answers to your questions lies in there...
It will be tragic to realise that what I am saying today is true when life is out of your body.
I am not trying to scare you but I am bringing you the UNDILUTED truth, that you must believe and confess that Jesus Christ is lord, repent of all your SINS and live in HOLINESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS
There are so many things to urgently discuss in this thread and I will do my best to share all this in the coming days...
Strive and work after it... Philippians 2:12
Eternity Nuggets: Many shall argue about the truth but YOU must make a decision now. Jesus is coming sooner that you think...You can forecast this one. Matthew 24 : 29-31
Meditate Upon: 1 Corinthians 10: 12
Great grace,
Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment