Tuesday 5 November 2013

What They Didn't Say About The Truth of Good Success


All these years I have seen the power of faith and persistence. A lot of discouraging events have tried to slow down my momentum but I just keep moving on “Never quit”. 




One thing I do before making decisions is to consult the master strategist. Yes the master strategist…Jesus.


You have to get to the point where you say NO to failure and YES to success. You must be willing to do what it takes according to the set instructions in other to have a successful life on earth and eternal peace and joy.



I really can’t stress the importance of this step to your decision making process.

Remember, if nothing changes, nothing changes. You must be ready and willing to change your approach and this can only happen when you change your SOURCE

Your source simply means who/where you get your instructions from. I use the word instructions because with rules, laws and decrees you crawl, walk or run but with instructions you FLY. 

And I am addressing High Flyers!!!!



So make sure your SOURCE is the greatest ever. I urge you to join the team that not only guarantees success on earth but one that establishes peace and security for your eternity. This is what we are all about HERE.



As always being sincere, transparent and with God's help I really want YOU to experience GOOD SUCCESS

And every part of my being wants you to achieve total success. 

So get out of your comfort zone.

Fly with the right instructions.

Don’t look back (or else you could be a pillar of salt…just being stagnant without progress)

Never quit and always believe in your God given abilities

I am pumped in the midst of challenges because I am in the RIGHT TEAM and I want you to be a part of the classic turnarounds happening here. 

I want you to take a decision today to have a successful life and give value to others.

Truly , you cab be financially empowered by tools like TELEXFREE to build a massive business empire.

So..... What Are You Waiting For? 

Let's Make It Happen


Get paid weekly guaranteed HERE,

Learn how to get the job done HERE

Love & Liberty

Pure Phee 


No comments:

Post a Comment