Monday 30 December 2013

Few hours into 2014 #Counting my Telexfree Blessings


Taking a thorough look at 2013, I can only say Just 1 word...

THANK YOU JESUS





This year has produced a lot of great revelations, ideas, connections, relationships and skills. It been a year of several SPECIAL happenings and experiences and as much as I want to share all of the yummy stories with you, I can only share a few. 

I would like to share a little about my online journey this year and how profitable it has been.

My entire online experiences have led to one MEGA investment opportunity called TELEXFREE. I use the word MEGA, because what I have come to gain here is and will always be invaluable.

#Trust me when I say that the online business world is filled with several shinny objects, programs practically begging you to invest your money, programs promising you to watch a video and get paid ( can you beat that?) and the list goes on.





But in all, to evade any shinny thing that comes your way in your online journey, you must FOCUS. The online business world is so lucrative yet filled with so much distraction (if you let it get to you). 

If you go with the crowd, swinging from business to business you'd eventually become drained in all ramifications, that is emotionally, financially, mentally etc., it is a dreadful experience, not one I would want YOU to go through. So listen....

If you truly want to succeed online you have to get your attention from making money to helping other make money. When you get to that point of helping someone other than you truly succeed, I mean truly experience FREEDOM then you are ready to be part of the BIG LEAGUES.

Did she just say that? Yes! I did.

When you meet the needs of others by providing an investment opportunity or by making available a product or service, your needs will in turn be met. 

WHY?

Is it the money you make? No

Although that is part of it, in fact a motivating factor


But the real deal is THE VALUE you are adding to people's lives .

VALUE ADDITION + PEOPLE = GOOD SUCCESS

You need to get your eyes off the $$$$ to truly helping people succeed. That's the best way to succeed.


If you have an inquiring mind like I do, you will want to how to achieve this? It can be achieved by:

 - Referring people to a legitimate and genuine investment opportunity- TELEXFREE.
-  And in the process building a massive online team filled with great achievers.

You can do this!!!

There is so much more... but that would be for another day




Telexfree has led a whole lot of people to experiencing freedom, being able to live their dreams, being able to help others succeed, being informed, empowered, being your own boss.

Telexfree has gotten several people out of debts and has completely changed the lives of many including myself.

It’s one of the few online investment opportunities that does not mess with your mind or negatively influence your religion. I am a born again Christian and it is an awesome lifestyle that I would not want that to change for anything. #nogoarea





Telexfree amongst other things have made my year worth celebrating.

Life and health are 2 irreplaceable gifts that God has given to us his children and I am deeply thankful for this great gift and privilege. Thank you Holy Spirit.

Let me share a bit of my success story in TELEXFREE, this is the tiny bit, all I did was to stop procrastinating and take ACTION.





Be sure to make $$$ in its thousands in just one account, oh well



E FIT BE YOU OOOO 

This account na #pow oooo




With Dangerous Gratitude 

Phoebe Chi




No comments:

Post a Comment