Thursday 9 January 2014

Let’s Put The Brakes On This Slow Poke..




I remember back in the day, playing a Spider Man game on PS (I mean the first ever Sony play station) and in one of the stages, a villain says out loud SLOW POKE!!!! I found it really upsetting at that point and this triggered my spidy sense into action thereby defeating the villain. Yay!!!

So who is a slow poke

Well, from a few of my findings, a slow poke is some creature in the Pokémon media (omo, Pokémon reign sha but now its Ben 10.. oh well). Cartoons aside, a slow poke is someone who is just slow, no action, no progression, just there and that’s not you but it can be depends on your action. Being slow here refers to your physical state and not mental state but I want you be an inspired action taker.


So I say ......put the brakes on the slow poke and change gears to inspired action.

Remember, for a transformation to happen somethings must go or must die if possible. You need to get to the point where you say I Must Succeed then act it and live it.

There are profound opportunities lurking right now and you have to be properly positioned to see it and take it. 

As always I want you to be a part of something that would completely change your life and take you to a higher pedestal.

So if you were a slow poke it’s time to activate super senses to be a SUPER YOU

















Can you see this amazing transition from slow poke - spider man - SUPER YOU.


Oh!! Cant wait to see the SUPER YOU!!!!! Brimming over ....

So here is a DOOR to your EMPIRE.


Click here to see what you have to gain.





To your excelling,

Phoebe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment