Sunday 6 April 2014

April Showers - Its Time For Acceleration



Showers People,

Its your month... showers of great tidings!!

Just a few words for you today, one that will change everything if you would put it into action. One thing I want you to have more than anything is success, I want to be a part of your success story, gratefully that is.

Evidently, everyone wants to be successful in their endeavors and this month of April is no exception. April comes with a great deal of  significance and accomplishments (asides the fact that it is my birth month :) ) its a  month of acceleration, a month were there is going to be a lot of positive status change. And just in case you are wondering if I am a prophetess , I am not but I sure know how to get things done with God's sure help.


Success to some seems like a far distant land but in all if  you simply apply yourself to the principles of success, you will succeed. May I add that it involves a lot of discipline and commitment.



Remember, if you never put anything in,  you can't get anything out. So I would like you to have a mind shift and start mega investment into your life.  Invest in your time, with your resource, in your relationships etc

It is always well worth.



I want April to be that month that changes everything for you this year and the fun part is you can determine this by your disposition, positioning and action.

So align yourself but what I would again is INVEST. Pray, praise, read, learn, be more and earn more.


Your Month Of Acceleration,

Phoebe Chi,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment