Tuesday 3 June 2014

A Sneak Peek On How Wealthy Men Became That Way....




Hello family, It feels amazing to be back, been off for a bit, making some big move.... thrilled about that.

I am sure you missed me as much as I did you.


You see while I was off, I alot came to mind, one of which I would love to talk about now.



But before I proceed to give you what you really need may I say HAPPY NEW MONTH and welcome to this memorable month of June, one filled with exceeding success. Get ready to see some startling results especially for those who have been working hard and smart since the start of the year.

Now, what I really want to say is this….


You have a lot inside of you to share and give to the world in your lifetime so make sure whatever talent, idea, gift or resource you have, you put it to great use.





We have had many philosophies from the greats like Socrates, Plato, William James etc but that was centered on the morals of life which I find truly invaluable but what about an economic philosophy that will help an ordinary average man become wealthy with great character. A man like me and you….


A meal for thought, right?



So with that pointed out, I will be sharing some Ninja strategies with you about How wealthy Men Became That Way…


When you hear of the likes of Billy Graham, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates, Solomon of the bible, Steve Jobs etc, you tend to think, what made this people who they are? 

Wouldn't you want to study this amazing people as well as their success secret? If you so, then you are in the right place because in coming weeks I will be taking you on a Journey with this.
So get you writing pads and get prepped for some Ninja success secrets.

Be excited and have positive expectancy....

You will be glad you did...

Okay, before I conclude today's write up let me give you a sneak peek into what's coming...

How Wealthy Men Became That Way? 

Secret #1: Desire is the starting point of all achievement and the first step towards success. 

Okay, so there you have it...

It’s great to have you here as always.

To Your Exceeding Success,


Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment