Thursday 7 April 2016

LETS ACT NOW, LETS SAVE OGE!



Maya Angelou said “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.”

I have come to realize that GIVING is LIVING!

If I was ever asked "what was the secret of living and I mean really living?" I would not hesitate to say G.I.V.I.N.G
  
To decide whom to give it, and how large and when, and for what purpose and how, is truly what giving is about.

We can't stop now because WE have just begun!

There is nothing better than making the world better by enriching the lives of others.


 



Together lets be a part of positive history!!!

Your drops can make the ocean we need to make this happen!!!

It's time to take massive action!!

To be a part of something that counts!!!

Please share this information with everyone!!

Time is of the essence!! 

We wont stop now because we have seen the end by faith ans we WIN!

Lets support Oge, our very own!!!

#letssaveoge #actnow4oge



Phoebe 
Life Opportunity connoisseur







No comments:

Post a Comment