Saturday 23 November 2013

Being Artsy

Oh my love for God is unending, it is true and real, in fact it helps me love and treat people better. It outplays time, existence and reality. 

It’s a silly, crazy, A+mazing, wholehearted, eternal and ever-ever lassss….ting love. 

Taking you on an eventful journey today, I often talk about my love for art in its entirety (Music, photography, poetry, writing, creative thinking, painting, fashion, crafts etc) so today I want to say a little about one of my favorites “Photography.

Photography has been and still is a powerful tool in man’s existence. It captures feelings, thoughts, time and the list endless. It is a beautiful way to record memories. You know the great times, the happy smiles, the teary eyes, the anger, the pains and the Joy.

Photography is not just some habit it is an expression, it is everyday living. As a growing child, I always loved and appreciated the idea of capturing thoughts and actions graphically it just brought pleasant memories. And I always looked forward to the day when I owned my own Camera. And yeah… the day soon came, enough of the history classes, *smiles*.

So today I want to share some of my photographic thoughts and works in the skies. No biggie.. e make sense….pretty amazing!!!! I love taking shots in the skies because it's real, deep and inspiring. Different people have different views or ideas about each shot. So what do you think?

First shot shows the skies of sierra lone. I call this one blue skies…

rsz_blue_skies

This one is called the divide… the division between sky planets…hehe!!

rsz_the_divide

This is called the falling snowy skies *smiles*

rsz_falling_skies

Now this is called unveiling the skies…

rsz_the_unvieling

Here, I outran the skies…#Fantastic.

rsz_outrun_the_skies

This is what happens when the brighter goes for a nap and the dark skies emerge. I call this, the Dark Night Rises. # Lovely view

rsz_the_dark_night_rises

So let me know what you think about each shot?


Always & forever

Pure Phee

No comments:

Post a Comment